Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Want to Fly Away!!

      The NaBloPoMo challenge question of the day is would I rather be invisible or be able to fly?  That is an easy one!!  Since I spent all of my years growing up feeling invisible, I would rather be able to fly!  Just think, with gas prices rising to outrageous proportions from OMG to WTF, I would still be able to go anywhere I wanted to go whenever I wanted to!  I would love the freedom!  Once I got used to the height, which might freak me out a bit at first, I am sure that I would be soaring with the best of them.  Hell, I probably would eventually try flying upside down like Snoopy’s sidekick Woodstock. 



         Since I am the biggest wimp known to man when it comes to riding amusement park thrill rides,  the height and the speed would definitely scare the be Je$u$ out of me.  I would have to ease into it like sliding into an icy cold swimming pool on a hot summer day.  Once I am used to the feel of the wind in my face, and train myself to have the brains to not look down I would be ready to soar through the heavens.  I could fly anywhere, anytime I wanted.  With a little bit of faith, hope, and trust and a big barrel of pixie dust I would be on my way!  


     The only part that would seem a little challenging would be the problem that would arise when I had to go to the bathroom.  I am sure the birds could give me some good pointers.   L0rd have mercy, my $hit might be like dropping the bomb and literally shatter car windshields.  Forget about the bird $hit, that would be small potatoes in comparison.  Of course, I don’t need Depends quite yet, so unless I was about to be hit by a 747, I could glide gracefully down to the ground for a quick pit stop.  Ah yes, that’s the ticket!!  


        Just sprinkle some pixie dust on me and I would be off to Neverland to visit Peter Pan, to London to visit the Queen, or better yet to Disney World to rub noses with Mickey Mouse.  I will be up, up, and away until next time when I give you another glimpse into the life of a trucker’s wife.



10 comments:

  1. Lady, having wanted to fly since I was a child, I need no convincing but trust me, if anyone thought they'd rather be invisible, your compelling arguments have surely swayed them to the other side! As for the bird poop, can you think of any better way to get back to those who "owe you one"? hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella, you know I can think of some prime people I would love to drop a poop bomb on. LOLOLOLOLOL That would be so wickedly sweet and hilarious that I probably would fall off my tree branch laughing and break something important! I really don't invisibility would be good. I would have no desire to sneak around and hear what folks were saying behind my back. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. LOL Thank you for stopping by to read and comment!

      Delete
  2. Remember with great power comes responsibility. If you fly you'll have to wear a super woman costume and all the other stuff... saving people have a 24x7 job involving appearing on The Today Show, talking your beliefs, etc., do you really want to fly? :-) Kidding of course. I'd want to be Bewitched, this way I could fly and be invisible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda,awww! Here I was going to have all kinds of fun flying about and forgot all about the fighting evil clause. I wouldn't be caught dead in a super woman costume!! I would have to lose weight to even be presentable for that. Yikes!!! LMAO Thank you for stopping by and for your fun comments.

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to fly! Oh, and that pigeon picture is just too funny!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm following you now too. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, nice to meet you too. Glad you got a giggle while you were here. Thanks for stopping by to read and for your kind comments!

      Delete
  4. Hysterical! I can think of a few windshields I wouldn't mind shattering.. Or skulls.. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magical Mystical MiMi, Oh me too! LMAO Am I bad because I want to? I just think it would be so funny. Can you imagine trying to aim you happy a$$ at someone in mid flight to lower the boom. LOL My luck the 6:00 news would have my big smiley moon as a breaking news story and when I finally got tired of flying they would cart me away either to the funny farm or the big house. LMAO Now I am getting just plain silly. LOL Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments.

      Delete
  5. I'm with you. I'd much rather fly than become invisible. However, I wouldn't mind being an invisible flyer. People would never know where the surprise that shattered their car window came from. Great post; I enjoyed it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bronwyngordon, I think flying invisible would be a little scary. What if you got hit by a plane?? Those could come up pretty quick. Although I see your point about being invisible so they don't know where the humongous pile of $hit came from! I am so pleased you enjoyed reading my post! I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for stopping by to read and for your comments!!

      Delete