Saturday, November 2, 2013

Liebster Award!!



     Surprise, surprise!  Nikhil at "Aficionado" has presented me with a Liebster Award and I am thrilled.  This award comes with rules, much like a gremlin.  No simple thank you very much here.   Still being acknowledged by a fellow writer is simply the bomb diggity!  Enough chitter-chatter, there is work involved, so let’s get to it!!




1. To accept the award I must link back to the person who nominated me which I did in the previous paragraph. 


2. I am to choose 10 writers who deserve to be acknowledged for their pure wonderfulness.   Drumroll please…in no particular order my winners are:














3.   Answer Nikhil’s questions to me…

In a dilemma, would you listen to your heart or your brain & why?

I would listen to both because often listening to only your heart can cause you to make foolish choices.  You have to listen to your brain too so that you don’t end up making the biggest mistake of your life.  By using both you stand a much better chance of doing the right thing the first time around.

Choose between an “Unlimited internet connection for a month” & “1 month of your favorite food delicacy”? 
 I choose unlimited internet connection so I can be connected to all of you!

 5 rare random facts that most people don’t know about you?

1.  I am not capable of getting through a day without laughing.
2.  I hate drama.  It gives me diarrhea and hives…seriously.
3.  I love, absolutely LOVE Brussels sprouts.
4.  I cannot stand a sad, grumpy face.  I would rather drop my drawers and moon you than look at your sad, grumpy face.
5.  I think British accents are HOT.


Fictional character (from a book/movie/TV show) that you think closely resembles you.

     I would be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.  I am Miss Smarty Pants who always has her head buried in a book.

Congratulations, you have been just given the opportunity to travel back in time. Which year or occasion & why?  

     While I would love to go back in time and visit my parents when they were both still alive, I think it would be far more productive to go back to creation and grab that apple out of Eve’s hand before she takes a bite and smack her upside the head.  I would tell her to not listen to a slimy snake and do what God intended instead.  It would feel good to nix that little brain fart in the bud before God gets all pissed off at generations of women and plagues us all with our monthly visitors and the  torture of childbirth. We would all still be in the Garden of Eden living the good life naked and probably pleasingly thin because no one would want to look fat while always naked in broad daylight.

Coke or Pepsi? 
Coke, every single time!

First thing you would do if you win the lottery (amount can be the maximum you can think of right now)

      The very first thing I would do is jump up and down and scream…then I would pay off my house and all of my outstanding bills.

One thing that annoys you the most?

What annoys me the most are people who are rude.

Something that you would love to do but are too afraid to?

I would love to fly but am terrified that if I stepped aboard a plane that it would be doomed to crash and burn.

A superpower or a lot of money….and justify your choice?

I would want a never ending supply of an insane amount of money so my husband and I could be together, the bills would always be paid, and if I or my family needed something we could just go get it.   While money isn’t everything in life, it does make the world go round and would make things so much easier!!!


Last but not least my ten questions for my ten chosen winners are….

1     1. Why do you write?

       2. You are stranded in the middle of nowhere…who is with you and why?

       3. If you could be dropped inside the pages of a book and become a character of the story…which book would you choose and why?

       4.  If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
  
     5.The waiter is at your table taking your drink order.          What do you order?

       6. If you could invent a machine to do a task you hate for you, what would you invent?

       7. Would you rather have magical powers or money?
       8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
        9. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
      10. If you could have anything you wanted for Christmas, what would it be and why?

I have earned my Liebster award…now go forth my award winners and earn yours!!  










26 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations and thank you!!! Oh, and just for the record, let's not be bashing on Eve. It was Adam who walked and talked with God every day - not Eve. - Adam knew the rules in play. He disobeyed, she did not. So, pluck that apple out of Adam's mouth and good luck with that because where the Garden of Eden actually stood it was too hot to grow apples so more than likely you're going to be plucking a fig from his mouth. - Just sayin'... Hahahahahahahahaha.. For someone destined for hell I sure know a lot about the flip side, huh? ;) Thank you again for the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, touche! LOL You have a point...still he punished us for the transgression and we all have to deal with it. :P LOL You are very welcome. I personally LOVE your blog. It makes me laugh, is real, and says straight up what a lot of people think but are afraid to come out and say. Then there are some who just say it anyways. Thank you for stopping by to visit and pick up the award. I rarely partake in all the BS that goes with these awards but I am doing NaBloPoMo so I had to write something, right? Right! ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kalpana, thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments! ♥

      Delete
  3. Congrats Kathy. Loved your Eve answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, LOL so pleased you enjoyed it. Thank you for stopping in and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  4. Congrats Kathy and thanks so much for choosing my blog for the award. So honoured. Thank you. Loved your answers and learning a little more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy, I am so pleased you enjoyed it! Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  5. Very well answered Kathy....witty, to the point & creative as always! :D
    Congratulations once again!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikhil, so pleased you enjoyed my answers. You had some very fun questions to answer. Thank you for the award, stopping by, and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  6. Great answers and thank you so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, You are very deserving! Thank you for stopping by and for commenting! ♥

      Delete
  7. Where did my comment disappear to? I had said that I find British Accent HOT. :) Thank you for the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jyothisdayout, LOL Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments! You are so deserving of recognition. Your writing is amazing! ♥

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the nomination Kathy! Loved your answers:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talya, you are very deserving and are most welcome. Thank you for stopping in! ♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kathy! I appreciate your wonderful support of my writing.

      Delete
    3. Talya, as I appreciate your support of mine. ♥

      Delete
  9. Congratulations and thanks for the award Kathy. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilpasharmaonline, you are most welcome! Thank you for stopping in and for your sweet comments! ♥

      Delete
  10. Congratulations Kathy! Keep Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jyotsna, despite occasional doubts I probably will. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete