1. To accept the award I must link back to the person who nominated me which I did in the previous paragraph.
2. I am to choose 10 writers who deserve to be acknowledged for their pure wonderfulness. Drumroll please…in no particular order my winners are:
Shilpa at http://shilpasharmaonline.wordpress.com/
Talya at http://www.gracegritsgarden.com/
Jyothi at http://jyothisdayout.wordpress.com/
Martha at http://marthaorlando.blogspot.com/
Karen at http://www.magicalmysticalmimi.com/
Sugandha at http://somethings-sugandha.blogspot.in/
Corinne at http://from7eight.com/
3. Answer Nikhil’s questions to me…
In a dilemma, would you listen to your heart or your brain & why?
I would listen to both because often listening to only your heart can cause you to make foolish choices. You have to listen to your brain too so that you don’t end up making the biggest mistake of your life. By using both you stand a much better chance of doing the right thing the first time around.
Choose between an “Unlimited internet connection for a month” & “1 month of your favorite food delicacy”?
I choose unlimited internet connection so I can be connected to all of you!
5 rare random facts that most people don’t know about you?
1. I am not capable of getting through a day without laughing.
2. I hate drama. It gives me diarrhea and hives…seriously.
3. I love, absolutely LOVE Brussels sprouts.
4. I cannot stand a sad, grumpy face. I would rather drop my drawers and moon you than look at your sad, grumpy face.
5. I think British accents are HOT.
Fictional character (from a book/movie/TV show) that you think closely resembles you.
I would be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I am Miss Smarty Pants who always has her head buried in a book.
Congratulations, you have been just given the opportunity to travel back in time. Which year or occasion & why?
While I would love to go back in time and visit my parents when they were both still alive, I think it would be far more productive to go back to creation and grab that apple out of Eve’s hand before she takes a bite and smack her upside the head. I would tell her to not listen to a slimy snake and do what God intended instead. It would feel good to nix that little brain fart in the bud before God gets all pissed off at generations of women and plagues us all with our monthly visitors and the torture of childbirth. We would all still be in the Garden of Eden living the good life naked and probably pleasingly thin because no one would want to look fat while always naked in broad daylight.
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, every single time!
First thing you would do if you win the lottery (amount can be the maximum you can think of right now)
The very first thing I would do is jump up and down and scream…then I would pay off my house and all of my outstanding bills.
One thing that annoys you the most?
What annoys me the most are people who are rude.
Something that you would love to do but are too afraid to?
I would love to fly but am terrified that if I stepped aboard a plane that it would be doomed to crash and burn.
A superpower or a lot of money….and justify your choice?
I would want a never ending supply of an insane amount of money so my husband and I could be together, the bills would always be paid, and if I or my family needed something we could just go get it. While money isn’t everything in life, it does make the world go round and would make things so much easier!!!
Last but not least my ten questions for my ten chosen winners are….
1 1. Why do you write?
2. You are stranded in the middle of nowhere…who is with you and why?
3. If you could be dropped inside the pages of a book and become a character of the story…which book would you choose and why?
4. If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
5.The waiter is at your table taking your drink order. What do you order?
6. If you could invent a machine to do a task you hate for you, what would you invent?
7. Would you rather have magical powers or money?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
10. If you could have anything you wanted for Christmas, what would it be and why?
I have earned my Liebster award…now go forth my award winners and earn yours!!