Here I find myself a couple posts short of the “Write Tribe Festival of Words.” I am always a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but I usually keep up with the blogging express train on the most part. Let’s just remedy that!
On Day 2 we were to spotlight some gems that we have located here in the blogosphere that always keep us coming back for more. You know the blogs. Their authors sparkle just a little more and whenever they post you simply radiate with joy and glee in your hurry to visit them and read their very latest news or stories. While there are many blogs that fit into the above mentioned category, the ones I am to spotlight below have crossed my radar and become must reads recently. I honestly read too many to mention here and enjoy them all but to mention every single one would take forever! In no particular order…my picks are:
- “Meditations of My Heart” authored by Martha Orlando. Martha has a wonderful knack of taking the most mundane occurrences in life and discovering life lessons, inspiration, and definite proof that not only is the Lord alive, but that He is active in your everyday life. If you seek, you will find. Her stories are heartwarming and always leave me with a smile upon my face.
- “Tahoma Beadworks and Photography”authored by JoJo. JoJo often shared the most gorgeous photography and snippets of her crafting tries and fails. Believe me when I say she has more successes. She makes the most beautiful crafts and I am blown away by the sheer creativity that oozes out of this lady. She rocks!
- “JannaT Writes” authored by JannaT. JannaT is a very gifted writer. Not only am I completely captivated by her mind blowing stories, I love to read about her everyday family life which she also shares. Her blog boasts many winning badges for her work from the folks at trifecta and Speakeasy which proves simply how amazing she is. Not everyone is blessed with those kinds of accolades! Bottom line, she is utterly amazing!
- “Den of the Beastly Bear” by Joseph Ormerod. Although Joe hasn’t been on the blogging scene long, he is a quick rising star. I love his candid stories about his everyday life. The guy is completely hilarious!
- “Vidya Sury” by Vidya Sury. I love this lady and her blog! I love going to her home in the blogosphere most because I always leave with a silly smile plastered on my face. Her words simply have that effect. Her writing and stories are simply delightful and I am addicted!
The last several days have been a whirlwind at my house. My husband has been home and we have jam packed in enough living for a month! It is always that way. I hope I live to see a day when he can be home with me every single day so we can simply just be together! Yesterday we painted our living room red and I love it! We have reorganized all of the rooms and installed more storage which effectively has killed the proverbial clutter bug. We had intended to also paint the kitchen a lovely orange but we hadn’t anticipated how much work or how exhausting painting could be. It isn’t just throwing a little paint on the wall and calling it good. The kind lady who helped us at our local Lowe’s Home Improvement insured there was a hell of a lot more to it than that to do it right. We were both reminded that we aren’t as young as we used to be as we moved furniture, masked around windows and trim with frog tape, slapped on primer, painted, and painted some more. Getting up and down got a little harder and squirreling my body into a squatting position for longer than 10 seconds quickly became torture. Tomorrow he will return to work. While he sleeps, I attempt to board the Write Tribe’s Festival of Words express train and get back into the swing as best I can!
Written for Day 2 and 3 of the Write Tribe Festival of Words 3.