Thank you to Corinne of Everyday Gyann for hosting the Writer's Post Blog Hop and for her fun prompt!
1. Having my husband home and my little family all together.
2. Seeing my son’s school bus come to a stop in front of our house, open its doors, and see my son burst through and run for the house hell bent for election with a smile that rivals the sun especially for me as he barrels inside and envelopes me in a big bear hug.
3. My kid’s declarations of love.
4. Watching my kids dance.
5. Dancing with my kids before that moment when I collapse all sweaty and out of breath.
6. The way the scenery reflects into water.
7. Sitting on the couch and immediately being surrounded by all my doggies on every side snuggled against me.
8. Whenever my cat purrs.
9. Hearing my kids laugh!
10. Singing along to a song I love.
11. Getting 100% on my quizzes for my Web Design course.
13. A sunny day.
14. Flowers of any kind that I haven’t managed to kill.
16. My dog’s farts.
17. Really, anyone’s farts, especially my own. I love those. Farts are friends and are fun as long as you don’t cream your jeans in the bargain. That is simply AWKWARD, messy, and smelly.
18. My daughter’s laugh.
19. My son flexing his twig and giggle berries.
20. Having anyone but me get covered in my dog Jolly’s fart juice.
21. Getting called to come in to work…which doesn’t happen near enough I might add.
22. Lovely comments on my blog proving someone actually reads my words and enjoys it.
23. Pulling off something and getting away with it!!
24. Saying something off the wall that people don’t expect and then running away.
25. Hiding whoopee cushions under unsuspecting souls that are pious and really need to lighten up and smile.
26. Pride in my kid’s accomplishments.
27. Pride in my own accomplishments.
28. Taking a great picture.
29. Reading something that warms my heart.
30. Handling a situation on my own that I would have never thought I could.
32. Cotton Candy
33. Actual weight loss accomplished
Obviously I could go on and on because the world is such a big place and there are so many reasons to smile. I love to smile at people I don’t know and have them smile back. It makes me happy that my smile has maybe brightened their day…even for a moment.