Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jump into Vacation!


NaBloPoMo asks:

What is something you would like to jump into if you had more time and or money?


     For me, a person who hasn’t experienced a true vacation since my honeymoon almost 15 years ago, I would like to jump into the car and go on vacation with my husband and my kids.  I have never flown before, so I am a little hesitant to jump onto an airplane, but if money was really no object I would be all for doing that too!


     Where would I go?  There are so many places I would love to go and see that it would be hard to figure out where I would like to start.  I would love to go to all the Disney theme parks in Florida and experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I am not big on rides but know that these particular places have lots to offer the whole family.  I would love to jump into the ocean and ride the surf up to the beach.  Any beach and ocean would do.  The only ocean I have ever seen or swam in is the Atlantic, and I would love to again.




        If time and money weren’t an issue I would love to fly to England and explore the castles and the picturesque landscapes that I have only seen in pictures.  I would go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower for myself, and to Venice to ride in a gondola under the Bridge of Sighs at least once.



     I would love to explore the caves of Kentucky, the lakes of Michigan, and the mountains of the west.  I would love to go to Washington DC and immerse myself in the history I would find there.  I guess if you get right down to it, the main answer to this question is if I had more time with my husband and kids and more money I would be jumping into a mode of transportation and going somewhere, anywhere, and seeing the world until next time when I give you another glimpse into the life of a trucker’s wife.

6 comments:

  1. I'd travel too. I love road trips. Done the cross country thing, headed west in 89 and east in 2011. I dream of Rte. 66, cross Canada by train, check out the Canadian Maritimes. My honey is a Disney addict so if we can afford any vacation this year, that's where it'll be. Or to Universal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, that all sounds fun! I am with you! Thank you for stopping by to read and for your comments. ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since i have book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to help other people.
    My web site ; campervan hire in scotland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thank you for the wonderful compliments! I am so pleased you found your way here through StumbleUpon! Thank you for stopping by, reading, and for your lovely comments! ♥

      Delete
  3. This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!
    my website :: Vacation Rental Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I am pleased you enjoyed my post. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete