|This month I am making December a little more joyful with NaBloPoMo!|
1. Anything by Maroon 5, but especially “Maps” and “Animals” and the thought of Adam Levine naked thanks to that picture that circulated a while back on the internet just adds to the happiness factor.
2. Anything and I mean anything by Nickelback because honestly I love their music and I think Chad Kroeger and Daniel Adair are hot. So yeah, it is a no brainer that they are on the playlist.
3. Billy Currington’s song “We are the Night!” because I can NOT listen to this song without singing along, and then playing it over and over, and singing along again because that is the way I roll. No, I don’t really think he is hot, I just LOVE the song. I thought I better clarify that since this is starting to look more like a list of sexy men than great music on my playlist.
4. “Bottoms Up” by Brantley Gilbert…once again because I love singing along with the song not because I think he is hot. He may be hot to someone, he just isn’t to me.
5. “Classic” by MKTO. It is just a feel good song and I love singing along, end of story. I actually bop in my chair to this one because I can.
6. “Steal my Girl” by One Direction. Another feel good song! It is a song I have to sing along with. I am simply compelled.
7. “Mmm Yeah” by Austin Mahore and Pitbull is another one I can’t stop bopping to and singing along. Yeah, I know you are getting a mental picture and are shaking your head about now…but there you go!
8. “Wiggle” by Jason Derulo and Snoop Dog just because it cracks me up and I can identify with it because I have a big fat butt in my humble opinion. I am that girl that checks out everyone else’s ass when I am out and about then look at my own and look and then look at my daughter and she assures me “No mom, not even close.” Besides it is awful fun to dance to and sing those crazy ass lyrics.
9. “Word Up” by Korn. I love singing along and bopping to this one. I know you are getting a mental vision right about now. Keep a straight face! OK, admit it, you can’t!
10. “Yeah” by Usher. Another great song that gets me bopping in my seat and typing faster than I am otherwise incapable of.
11. “Addicted” by Saving Abel because it rocks and it is one sexy feel good kind of song. I like it!
12. “I’m Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO because the song is fun, the video is outrageous, and it just cracks me up. Besides I can rank 5 stars on the “Just Dance” version of this song because I am just that awesome, and always beat my kids on at least song. I got my wiggle on and I know how to flex.
There’s an even dozen of the songs that make me do a happy dance. I could have went on forever, since writing this post I am on top of the world and firmly in my happy place.