Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Best Day of My Life


Welcome to Day 24 of BlogFest 2012!!  Today’s host is Jo from My Wandering Mind.  The challenge to day is to finish this sentence any way we wish.  


The best day in my life…. 



     I have had a lot of great days in my life to look back on.  I could easily say some of the best days of my life were spent with my parents.  They were a lot of fun and we had some great times.  






    I could also say that the best day of my life was the day I married my best friend.  





   
     I could go even farther and say the best days of my life were the days when my two children were born.   













 



     It could have been the day I graduated high school.  I wouldn’t be wrong naming any of those days.  However, while my life has been peppered with some pretty amazing days chock full of unforgettable moments I think the very best may very well be yet to come until next time when I give you another glimpse into the life of a trucker’s wife.



14 comments:

  1. There are too many best days of my life I think. Currently the best day would be June 24, 2011 when my honey flew to Washington State to drive me back east, & we were finally able to start our lives together after an intense and whirlwind 6 month long distance relationship, divorcing my husband, quitting my job, listing my house & packing to move. yes, 6/24/11, definitely the most recent best day of my life, even more than our engagement in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, You have had lots of great days!! Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! So glad to see you have and recognize that you have had many "best days" so far and that more lie ahead. I know it is easy to forget them when "life" and struggles get in the way. My best days I am thinking are the days I married my husbands. I am blessed to have found love again after loss, and to me that is amazing and a miracle as I swore it would never happen. I can't wait to see what else life has planned for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winnie, you are very blessed!! Aww! So happy for you. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  3. Your life has had some wonderful 'best' days so far...I suspect there will be many more on this list if you were to be given this same prompt in, say, 15 years from today.

    Wishing nothing but good days and tons of best days down the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, Oh I hope so!! :D Thank you for stopping by to read and for your comments! ♥

      Delete
  4. So sweetly said Kathy. Wish you many more best days.

    Here's my best day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy, thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  5. What a great approach to life -- looking forward to more "best days."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bronwyngordon, I am so pleased you enjoyed my blog. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  6. Agreed. The best days are still out there...I really believe that!

    Susan
    http://todaysworkingwoman25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, yes!! Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Jenn, probably why we are such good friends and kindred spirits. Thank you for stopping by to read and for your kind comments!! ♥

      Delete